- MMus, Organ, Bob Jones University
- MA, Sacred Music, Pensacola Christian College
- BA, Religion, Heritage Baptist University
- Introduction to Music Technology (MTc 201)
- Piano Classes for Voice & Orchestral Instrument Majors or Principals (Pi 199, Pi 196, Pi 197, Pi 198)
- Private Organ Instruction for the Non-Major (Or 221, Or 231, Or 211)
- Private Piano Instruction for the Non-Major (Pi 221, Pi 231, Pi 241, Pi 271, Pi 251, Pi 281, Pi 211)
Donna Crawford teaches piano and organ lessons, piano classes, and Introduction to Music Technology.
She has taught at Bob Jones University since 1996, having previously taught for seventeen years in Christian day schools in Ohio. She has earned the degrees MMus in organ performance from Bob Jones University, MA in sacred music from Pensacola Christian College, and BA in religion from Heritage Baptist University. She is a member of National Federation of Music Clubs, Crescent Music Club, Greenville Woman’s Club, and National Guild of Organists. She has served as an adjudicator for BJU High School Festival, local Federation events, South Carolina Association of Christian Schools, American Association of Christian Schools, and other music organizations. In the field of music technology, she has conducted workshops and done freelance music typesetting.
She desires to lead students to understand that music is a gift from God and that He is honored when man performs for His glory. By example and edification, she desires to challenge students to acknowledge that their unique abilities are given to them by their Creator; to develop those gifts to their maximum potential for the glory of God; to love the Lord their God with all their hearts, souls, strength, and minds; and to worship fervently and serve enthusiastically the Lord Jesus Christ.
She advises freshmen and sophomores majoring in church music and plays the organ in chapel several times each semester. She also teaches an adult ladies' Sunday School class and serves as an organist at Faith Baptist Church in Taylors, South Carolina. She is married and has four adult children and thirteen grandchildren. For relaxation, she enjoys working crossword and jigsaw puzzles, reading, and crocheting.