Congratulations! You’re a Bruin!
Welcome to BJU! We’re excited that you’ll be joining us soon, and we look forward to getting to know you and seeing what God has in store for your life.
The next step is to send in your reservation deposit to secure your spot at BJU. And if you haven’t already, make sure you apply for financial aid.
Summer Orientation is a 2-day event that introduces you and your parents to life at BJU and helps you transition into college life. All freshmen and transfer students are invited to attend 1 of 2 identical sessions.
Your First Year
Take ownership of your first-year experience by connecting with faculty and personal advisors, meeting your peer leaders, and hanging out with new friends.
- Oct. 1 — FAFSA open for upcoming year
- Jan. 9 — Spring Student Check-in
- Jan. 11 — Classes begin
- March 1 — FAFSA deadline for best consideration
- June 16–17 & 23–24 — Summer Orientation
- Aug. 26 — New Student Check-in
- Aug. 26 — New Student Move-in
- Aug. 30 — First day of classes