June 19-20 and 26-27, 2015
This 2-day event introduces you and your parents to life at BJU and helps your transition into college life. All freshmen and transfer students are strongly encouraged to attend 1 of 2 identical sessions.
During Orientation you will:
- Connect with other new students
- Meet faculty in your academic area
- Schedule your classes early
- Receive academic advising and major/career counseling
- Take necessary placement tests and music auditions early
- Pick up your ID card and complete other important pre-enrollment tasks
- Get answers to your financial, academic and student life questions
- Discover support resources and services to help you succeed in college
- Receive help connecting your computer to the campus network
New students stay and eat for free
There is no cost to attend. Your Friday night stay and meals are free.