Congratulations! You’re a Bruin!
Welcome to BJU! We’re excited that you’ll be joining us soon, and we look forward to getting to know you and seeing what God has in store for your life.
The next step is to send in your reservation deposit to secure your spot at BJU. And if you haven’t already, make sure you apply for financial aid.
As an admitted student, you have access to ScholarshipUniverse. It’s a safe and convenient place to find scholarship sources. Through a series of questions, you’ll be matched with scholarship opportunities—a list that grows regularly.
Your First Year
Take ownership of your first-year experience by connecting with faculty and personal advisors, meeting your peer leaders, and hanging out with new friends.
Bruin Bound—a sneak peek at BJU—is an online resource that provides you a look at campus life. Start today by creating a student account using your BJU student email.
- Dec. 1–15 – Roommate Request
- Jan. 8 – New Student Move-In & Check-In
- Jan. 8 – First-year Advising Meetings with New Students
- Jan. 8 – Parent Orientation
- Jan. 8 – New Student & Parent Welcome Meeting
- Jan. 9 – Bruins Way (New Student Orientation) & Society Preview
- Jan. 9 – Rush Begins
- Jan. 9 – Evangelistic Meeting
- Jan. 10 – First Day of Classes
- Jan. 15 – Martin Luther King Day (No classes)
- Jan. 16 – Drop/Add Period Ends
- Jan. 19 – Society Selection (New students select their society by today.)