Congratulations! You’re a Bruin!
Welcome to BJU! We’re excited that you’ll be joining us soon, and we look forward to getting to know you and seeing what God has in store for your life.
The next step is to send in your reservation deposit to secure your spot at BJU. And if you haven’t already, make sure you apply for financial aid.
BJU school code: 003421
As an admitted student, you have access to ScholarshipUniverse. It’s a safe and convenient place to find scholarship sources. Through a series of questions, you’ll be matched with scholarship opportunities—a list that grows regularly.
Summer Orientation is a 2-day in-person event for freshmen and transfer students that introduces you and your family to life at BJU and helps you prepare for college. There are sessions for students and families.
Bruin Bound—a sneak peek at BJU—is an online resource that provides you a look at campus life. Start today by creating a student account using your BJU student email.
Your First Year
Take ownership of your first-year experience by connecting with faculty and personal advisors, meeting your peer leaders, and hanging out with new friends.
When you get to campus, there’s a lot to do as you meet other students, hang out with new friends, and connect with your professors and academic advisors.
Welcome Week culminates in a rush party, society induction and other fun activities.
- June 15–July 15 – Roommate Request
- Aug. 1 – Roommate Reveal
- Aug. 18 – New Student Move-In & Check-In
- Aug. 18 – Presidential Welcome & New Student Picture
- Aug. 19 – New Student Community Service Event
- Aug. 19 – Parent Orientation
- Aug. 19 – New Student Mixer & Program
- Aug. 20 – Local Church Services
- Aug. 21 – New Student Meetings & Opening Exercises
- Aug. 22 – Major Meet & Greets & Student Life Meetings
- Aug. 23 – First Day of Classes