Professional headshots will be made of:
• Full-time students, graduate assistants, faculty and staff who do not have a professional headshot made by BJU.
• Graduating seniors and graduate students are welcome to come for an updated photo.
Please book your headshot appointment by Sept. 24. If you are unable to come any of the schedule days, please email email@example.com. *If you miss your appointment, please drop in for a photo at any other time slots. Do not skip this requirement because you forgot your appointment.*
Bring your BJU ID card with you to your appointment.
Headshot Dress Guidelines
• Dressy top (loose-fitting) with pants or skirt, or a dress—no T-shirts, sleeveless tops or capped sleeves.
• Avoid white if possible.
• Long or 3/4 length sleeves will look best with the angle and cropping.
• Required: dark jacket and solid color collared dress shirt (not a polo or golf shirt)
• Optional: tie or open collar
• In selecting tie or open collar, consider how you will use your photo. For example, consider what prospective employers would expect to see given your program and the types of positions you plan to pursue.