Professional headshots will be made of:
• Faculty, staff and students with campus responsibilities (e.g., chapel attendance) need to get their photo taken if they do not already have a professional headshot made by BJU.
• Graduating seniors and graduate students are welcome to come for an updated photo.
Please book your headshot appointment by Sept. 20. If you are unable to come any of the schedule days, please email [email protected]. *If you miss your appointment, please drop in for a photo at any other time slots. Do not skip this requirement because you forgot your appointment.*
Bring your BJU ID card with you to your appointment.
Headshot Dress Guidelines
• Dressy top (loose-fitting) with pants or skirt, or a dress—no T-shirts, sleeveless tops or capped sleeves.
• Avoid white if possible.
• Long or 3/4 length sleeves will look best with the angle and cropping.
• Required: dark jacket and solid color collared dress shirt (not a polo or golf shirt)
• Optional: tie or open collar
• In selecting tie or open collar, consider how you will use your photo. For example, consider what prospective employers would expect to see given your program and the types of positions you plan to pursue.
Students of any race, color, age, sex, national or ethnic origin, protected disability or veteran status, are admitted to all the rights, privileges, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at Bob Jones University. The University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, national or ethnic origin, protected disability or veteran status, and for married students, medical needs arising from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition in its administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs and activities.