- EdD, Leadership, Liberty University
- EdS, Educ Admin and Supervision, Lincoln Memorial University
- MS, Personnel Management, Troy University
- BS, Social Studies Education, Bob Jones University
- Adolescent Growth & Development (Ed 322)
- Assessment (Pre-K-6) (Ed 462)
- Introduction to Exceptional Learners (Ed 323)
- Introduction to Sociology (SSS 202)
- Personnel Administration & Supervision (EAS 676)
- Social Problems (SSS 204)
Sharon Wilkie has more than 20 years experience in the education field both in Christian and public schools. In addition to teaching both general education and special education classes, she has served as a Career Specialist at the consortium level and as an Academic Coach and a Graduation Coach. Mrs. Wilkie has presented at numerous local, state and national conferences on issues in career education and instructional planning.
As a member of the Division of Teacher Education, Wilkie supervises senior education majors during the semester of their clinical practice. Her experience in the classroom is invaluable in mentoring these students through the process of moving from student to teacher. Wilkie also teaches education courses in the Division of Teacher Education and sociology courses in the College of Arts and Sciences.
Wilkie has had an active role in the law enforcement community serving police officers’ wives in local and statewide venues. She is active in the local church in many settings using her gift of helps. eleven years ago, she and her husband adopted four children from Siberia. She loves being involved in their lives and enjoys watching them play soccer and basketball.