All requested documents can be submitted to the BJU Financial Aid Office (unless otherwise indicated) by
- Fax: (864) 235-2897
- Mail: Financial Aid Office, Bob Jones University, Greenville, SC 29614
*Documents containing social security numbers should be sent by fax or mail.
The BJU Financial Aid Office will contact you if your FAFSA is selected for verification. Your financial aid process cannot be completed until the requested documents have been received.
South Carolina Aid
Bob Jones University Aid
- President’s Ministry Scholarship
- Bob Jones University Scholarship
- Ministry Jubilee Scholarship
Apply for scholarships
available for new residence hall students
Special Circumstances Request
If your family’s financial circumstances have dramatically changed since you completed your FAFSA or your family has unusually high medical expenses not covered by insurance or pays unusually high private school tuition for other children in the home, you may submit a Special Circumstances Request to the BJU Financial Aid Office
Dependency Override Request
A student who would normally be considered a dependent student can be considered independent only if one of the following circumstances exists:
- The student has no contact with his/her parents and does not know where they are (and the student has not been adopted by someone else); or
- The student has left home due to an abusive situation
The student must provide official documentation for these circumstances and a Dependency Override Request to the BJU Student Financial Aid Office for consideration.