- PhD, Advanced Accounting, Northcentral University
- MBA, Business Administration, Bob Jones University
- MA, Teaching Bible, Bob Jones University
- BS, Accounting, Bob Jones University
- Accounting Software (Ac 205)
- Advanced Managerial Accounting (Ac 413)
- Cost Accounting (Ac 403)
- Introduction to Accounting I (Ac 103)
Andrew Cropsey's experience includes work for a Fortune 1000 company as an accounting and financial recruiter as well as over 15 years of experience with small businesses and CPA firms. He has done tax and accounting work for clients with multiple CPA firms, performed accounting and management functions inside small and medium enterprises, and is currently engaged in startup ventures. He enjoys using his recruiting experience to advise students on their career options.
He has been teaching accounting for more than 17 years and enjoys helping students understand the underlying principles of accounting and how they can be effectively applied in the business world. His philosophy of teaching is for the student to learn to think like an independent Christian professional and to learn how to support or to become a decision-maker.