- MEd, Special Education, Bob Jones University
- BS, Elementary Education, Bob Jones University
- Foundations in Reading for Early Childhood & Elementary School Teachers (Ed 305)
- Foundations in Reading for Middle School & High School Teachers (Ed 306)
- Instructional Practices of Reading for Early Childhood School Teachers (Ed 353)
- Service Learning Capstone (Ed 495)
- Service Learning for Educators (Ed 390)
Anna Hamrick is an instructor in the School of Education. She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary Education in 1998 and a Master of Education degree in Special Education in 1999, both from Bob Jones University. In addition, she did extensive coursework in literacy in 2015 and 2016 at Furman University. Mrs. Hamrick taught for five years at Colonial Christian School in Indianapolis, Indiana. She then was a substitute teacher for six years in Greenville, South Carolina, before returning to full-time teaching at Bob Jones Academy where she taught in the Learning Resource Center for six years. She is certified by the South Carolina Department of Education in Elementary Education, Generic Special Education, and Learning Disabilities.
Her desire is that her students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to be effective literacy teachers and that they will have hearts for students with special needs.
Mrs. Hamrick and her family are active members of Cornerstone Baptist Church in Greenville, South Carolina. Her husband Jeff is a branch office administrator for Edward Jones. Her sons Ian and Sean attend Bob Jones Academy. She enjoys spending time with her family, reading, shopping, and traveling.