- EdD, Sports Management, United States Sports Academy
- MEd, Secondary Education, Bob Jones University
- BS, Health, Fitness and Recreation, Bob Jones University
- Coaching Basketball (ESS 301)
- Exercise Science Internship (ESS 450)
- Exercise & Sport Science Independent Study (ESS 482)
- First Responder (ESS 212)
- Introduction to Sport Management (ESS 101)
- Social Media In Sports (ESS 337)
- Sport Management Internship (ESS 440)
- Sport Marketing & Communication (ESS 302)
Since the fall of 2007, Dr. Tony Miller has served on the Health, Exercise & Sport Science faculty at Bob Jones University. In his current roles with BJU, he teaches sports management and exercise science courses (Sports Marketing & Communication, First Responder, Coaching Softball, Introduction to Sports Management, and Sports Management Practicum I & III) and is the lifeguard manager and pool supervisor for the school’s aquatics facility. In addition, he serves as an assistant coach and director of basketball operations for the BJU Bruins men’s basketball team.
He holds several certifications, including South Carolina Environmental Certification Board Swimming Pool/Spa Operator, American Red Cross Emergency Responder Certification, American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification, and American Red Cross Instructor Certification. He has also contributed to The Sport Journal.
Dr. Miller earned his doctoral degree in Sports Management with an emphasis in Sports Coaching from the United States Sports Academy in 2014, a master’s degree in Secondary Education from BJU in 2007 and a bachelor’s degree in Health, Fitness, and Recreation from BJU in 2005.