- PhD, New Testament Interpretation, Bob Jones University
- MA, Bible, Bob Jones University
- BA, Humanities, Bob Jones University
- Biblical Hermeneutics (STh 635)
- Ethics for the Professional (PrS 350)
- Exegesis of Paul's Epistles (SNT 703)
- Galatians & the Pastoral Epistles in Greek (BG 303)
- I Corinthians in Greek (BG 300)
- Independent Study (STh 790)
- Intermediate Greek I (BG 201)
- MA Thesis (STh 799)
- Principles & Methods of Teaching Bible (SHM 635)
- Systematic Theology (STh 602)
Dr. Hand holds the B.A. in Humanities, the M.A. in Bible, and the Ph.D. in New Testament Interpretation from Bob Jones University and Bob Jones University Seminary. He has authored four books and numerous journal articles. For over twenty years, he has served several churches as a teacher, deacon, elder, and pastor; he has taught overseas in Ukraine, St. Vincent, Dominican Republic, and Mexico; and he has taught over 50 different New Testament courses.
He believes that Seminary study ought to be academically rigorous, intellectually engaging, spiritually enlightening, and thoroughly applicable to life. In order to reach a wider group of students in America and around the world, he has created and facilitated numerous online courses in addition to his residence classes. He is an avid gardener and enjoys botany and hobby farming during his summers. He is married and has three children.