- DMA, Doctor of Musical Arts Guitar, Johns Hopkins University
- MMus, Master of Music Guitar, Johns Hopkins University
- BMus, Church Music, Bob Jones University
- Guitar Class (ME 219)
- Guitar Ensemble (Ens 123)
- Introduction to Music Technology (MTc 201)
- Introduction to Music Theory (MT 099)
- Practical Musicianship I (MT 107)
- Practical Musicianship II (MT 108)
- Private Guitar Instruction for the Non-Major (Gtr 291)
- Private Instruction for the Guitar Minor (Gtr 391)
Dr. Isaac Greene is a guitarist with broad experience in both performing and education. He enjoys a broad range of performance activities from solo concerts, chamber ensembles, new music groups, and as a concerto soloist. A widely experienced teacher, he has taught over 10,000 guitar lessons to hundreds of students from every background, age, and ability. He most recently served as the guitar instructor at Frostburg State University in Maryland and as guitar instructor and school manager of Baltimore School of Music. Dr. Greene holds a degree in Church Music from Bob Jones University and MM and DMA degrees in Guitar Performance from the Peabody Conservatory.
Originally from Pennsylvania, Dr. Greene grew up in a musical home and was surrounded by music from an early age. After false starts on the clarinet and piano he found the guitar at age thirteen and has never looked back. Though from a small town, Dr. Greene was blessed to have a highly qualified classical guitar teacher, Dr. Matthew Slotkin, nearby for his highschool years. While at BJU for undergrad he took guitar lessons with Christopher Berg, distinguished professor of music at the University of South Carolina, and then with Julian Gray at the Peabody Conservatory for his graduate work.