- PhD, Mechanical Engineering, Mississippi State University
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Mississippi State University
- Engineering Thermodynamics (Mch 303)
- Introduction to Engineering (Eng 101)
- Materials Engineering (Eng 310)
- Materials Engineering lab (Eng 390)
- Statics & Strength of Materials (Mch 200)
- Thermal-Fluid Sciences (Mch 304)
- Thermal-Fluid Sciences Lab (Mch 394)
Dr. Deang completed his Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering from Mississippi State University in 2018. His graduate work included experimental research and modeling of various materials. In particular, he worked on various bio-inspired research projects in which he would study the designs seen in God’s creation to create new engineering systems and technological designs. While completing his Ph.D., he has published technical articles and presented his research at The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS) conference.
Dr. Deang is currently an Assistant Professor at BJU where he teaches Intro to Engineering, Statics and Strength of Materials, Thermodynamics, Thermal-Fluid Sciences, and Materials Engineering.
Dr. Deang and his wife Amina have three kids, Ezra June, Eden, and Judah. They are members of Heritage Bible Church where he serves in the college ministry and music ministry. In his free time, he enjoys playing guitar and basketball.