- DMin, Urban Missions, Westminster Theological Seminary
- MDiv, Biblical Studies, Central Baptist Theological Seminary
- MABS, Biblical Studies, Central Baptist Theological Seminary
- BA, Pastoral Theology, Northland International University
- Church Discipleship Ministries (SCM 621)
- Church Leadership & Administration (SCM 601)
- Church Planting & Revitalization (SCM 677)
- Foundations of Youth Work (Min 203)
- Issues in Church Ministry (SCM 701)
- Old Testament Literature & Interpretation (Bi 205)
- Pastoral Theology (Min 471)
- Survey of Missions (CCS 210)
An enthusiastic 6'6" pastor-teacher with a desire to make disciples of all nations through strategically investing in the next generatioin of servant-leaders. Jason enjoys preaching God's Word, participating in the Great Commission, and practicing the Great Commandment.
Jason professed faith in Jesus Christ as his personal Lord and Savior at the ripe age of six. The Lord blessed him with a strong Christian home and parents who constantly challenged him to walk with God. At the age of sixteen, Jason surrendered to God's call to pursue full time vocational ministry.
By God's grace, he has participated in three church plants over the past eighteen years of ministry. The first two churches are located in the heart of inner city Minneapolis, MN, and the third is in Easley, SC. In addition to church planting, Jason loves teaching the Old Testament, Bible Doctrines, Church Planting, Youth Work and Missions. He is currently teaching at BJU and serving as the pastor of preaching and vision in Easley, SC. Jason is passionate about evangelism, discipleship, and multiethnic ministry. He and his wife Heather have six children.