- MEd, Special Education, Clemson University
- BS, Special Education/Elementary Education, Bob Jones University
- Characteristics: Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities (Exc 313)
- Characteristics: Learning Disabilities (Exc 312)
- Introduction to Exceptional Learners (Ed 323)
- Materials & Methods: Mild Disabilities (Exc 322)
- Teaching Math: Mild Disabilities (Exc 451)
Julie Whited has a MEd in Special Education from Clemson University. She completed her undergraduate degree in Special Education/Elementary Education from Bob Jones University. She taught elementary age special education students for the Greenville County School District. She has done substitute teaching in public and private schools across Greenville County. She is certified by the South Carolina Department of Education in Generic Special Education and Learning Disabilities.