- MS, Broadcast Management, Bob Jones University
- BS, RTV Broadcasting - Television, Bob Jones University
- Content Creation & Development (Com 307)
- Digital Media Practicum (Com 301)
- Introduction to Broadcasting (Com 200)
- Introduction to Media Production (Com 230)
- Journalism & Mass Communication Internship (Com 452)
- Media Writing (Com 204)
- Reporting (Com 318)
- The Digital Newsroom (Com 451)
- The Multimedia Communicator (Com 305)
Kathryn Gamet is the head of the Journalism and Mass Communication Department. She has an undergrad degree in Radio and TV Broadcasting and a MS in Broadcast Management.
She received 1st place in TV studio production from NRB. She has also done voice recordings for local radio stations in Pennsylvania. She has a passion for teaching students the field of broadcasting and journalism and seeing them succeed in the field. Several of her students have received national awards on their work from her class.She is also head of the campus TV station WBJU-TV where the students apply principles and skills that they learn in class. Many of her students attribute their success in the field to the practical experiences in class and WBJU-TV. She has also been proactive in updating and adding courses to the Multimedia Journalism program to be up-to-date with current trends and practices in media.
She and her husband are actively involved in their local church, Grace Baptist Fellowship.