- MA, Art--Studio Performance, Bob Jones University
- BS, Graphic Design, Bob Jones University
- Drawing & Structural Representation I (Ar 121)
- Fashion Illustration (Ar 333)
- Foundations: Color Theory (Ar 202)
- Foundations: Design Theory (Ar 201)
- Introduction to Graphic Design (GrD 130)
Lewis Carl serves as an assistant professor of Graphic Design in the School of Fine Arts and Communication. For the past 13 years, he served as a freelance artist and missionary with Biblical Ministries Worldwide in Venice, Italy. Mr. Carl earned a BS in Graphic Design (1997) and an MA in Art-Studio Performance (1999), both from BJU. Prior to his service as a freelance artist and missionary, Lewis served as a graphic designer, art teacher, drawing instructor and director of BJU's art agency.