- MA, Art--Studio Performance, Bob Jones University
- BS, Graphic Design, Bob Jones University
- Fashion Illustration (Ar 333)
- Foundations: Color Theory (Ar 202)
- Foundations: Design Theory (Ar 201)
- Illustration I (Ar 331)
Lewis Carl serves as an assistant professor of Graphic Design in the School of Fine Arts and Communication. For the past 13 years, he served as a freelance artist and missionary with Biblical Ministries Worldwide in Venice, Italy. Mr. Carl earned a BS in Graphic Design (1997) and an MA in Art-Studio Performance (1999), both from BJU. Prior to his service as a freelance artist and missionary, Lewis served as a graphic designer, art teacher, drawing instructor and director of BJU's art agency.