- PhD, Communication, Regent University
- MA, Dramatic Productions, Bob Jones University
- BA, Interpretative Speech, Bob Jones University
- Introduction to Graduate Studies (Com 600)
- Oral Communication for the Professions (Com 410)
- Principles of Communication (Com 202)
- Special Topics in Communication: Strategic Narrative (Com 525)
Paul Radford received a Ph.D. from Regent University in Communication Studies. He holds a B.A. in Speech and an M.A. in Theatre Arts from Bob Jones University and has completed graduate coursework in Communications from the University of South Florida. Paul’s academic interests and research include the integration of faith and the arts, communication strategies through narratives, and communicating persuasive messages through participatory events. As a professor in the Department of Communication, Paul teaches Strategic Narrative, Principles of Communication, Oral Communication for the Professions, Introduction to Graduate Studies, and leads a study abroad course to England and Scotland.
Paul considers himself blessed to be able to participate in BJU’s long tradition of excellence in the arts by directing and acting in Classic Players, Opera Association, and Living Gallery productions. In March of 2013, he was featured as the cover story for the “City People” section of Greenville News for his work with the Living Gallery Easter Production.
At home, Paul enjoys talking art and philosophy with his wife Michelle (of the Art & Design faculty) and discovering adventures with his three children.