- PhD, Computer Science, Clemson University
- MS, Computer Science, Clemson University
- BS, Computer Science, Bob Jones University
- Computer Systems (CpS 230)
- Digital Literacy (Tec 101)
- Digital Literacy Lecture (Tec 191)
- Digital Literacy with Introductory Programming (Tec 201)
- Mobile & Distributed App Development (CpS 320)
- Object-Oriented Programming II (CpS 209)
- Object-Oriented Programming II Lab (CpS 293)
- Software Engineering (CpS 420)
Dr. Gothard received her Ph.D. from Clemson University and has been on faculty at Clemson University, Wright State University, the University of Dayton, and University of South Carolina — Upstate.
Dr. Gothard has experience teaching various computer science courses, including Computer Science I-III, Algorithms and Data Structures, Linux and Windows, Tools and Techniques for Software Development, Computer Organization, Operating Systems, Computer Graphics, and Theory of Computing.
Dr. Gothard is program coordinator for the Computer Science department and currently teaches Software Engineering, Computer Organization, Object-Oriented Programming II, and Digital Literacy. She also maintains the Mobile Hymns website and mobile apps.
Feel free to contact Dr. Gothard with any questions of an academic, technical, or spiritual nature.