- PhD, Computer Science, Clemson University
- MS, Computer Science Systems, University of North Texas
- BS, Computer Science, Bob Jones University
- Computer Science I (CpS 110)
- Computer Science II (CpS 209)
- Computer Science II Lab (CpS 293)
- Computer Science I Lab (CpS 192)
- Internet Application Development (CpS 401)
- Introduction to Database Management Systems (CpS 301)
- Introduction to Operating Systems (CpS 360)
- Microprocessor Architecture (CpS 310)
- Unix Programming (CpS 320)
Stephen Schaub has served as a faculty member in the Department of Computer Science since 1996. In 2002, he received a Microsoft Curriculum Award for his contributions to the BJU computer science curriculum. His areas of interest include programming languages and software development.
Dr. Schaub helped to develop several software systems used at the University. His software for running programming contests has been used at contests throughout the Southeast. He also works as a software consultant for organizations in the Upstate.
In addition to his teaching responsibilities, Dr. Schaub accompanies student and faculty music recitals, and serves as organist at Mount Calvary Baptist Church.