- PhD, Electrical Engineering, Clemson University
- MS, Electrical Engineering, Clemson University
- BS, Engineering, Bob Jones University
- Digital Electronics (Ele 110)
- Digital Electronics Lab (Ele 191)
- Electronic Devices & Circuits (Ele 301)
- Electronic Devices & Circuits Lab (Ele 391)
- Essential Science (Sc 200)
- Microprocessor Interfacing (Ele 404)
- Microprocessor Interfacing Lab (Ele 494)
Dr. Timothy Anglea received a B.S. in Engineering from Bob Jones University in 2015. He then attended Clemson University and received an M.S. in Electrical Engineering in 2017 and a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering in 2022. He additionally completed a graduate certificate in Engineering and Science Education in 2022. His research involved the study of swarm robotics, intelligent systems, network dynamics, and reinforcement learning.
Dr. Anglea primarily teaches courses in the Electrical and Computer concentrations within the Engineering program at BJU. He is passionate about helping students understand the foundations and basics of the engineering discipline. He guides his students as they develop their ability to “think like an engineer” from a Christian, biblical worldview, and coaches them as they pursue their goals within the engineering field after graduation.
Dr. Anglea enjoys making music, and currently plays in a local community handbell ensemble. He always enjoys reading a good book, completing jigsaw puzzles, and solving Sudokus (especially ones with unusual rule sets). He sporadically works on various computer programs that can play tabletop games to improve his own coding and playing abilities and to challenge his friends.