June 14–15 or 21–22
Summer Orientation introduces you and your parents to life at BJU and helps your transition into college life. If you are a new student or a transfer student, you should attend one of the two weekends.
- Engage with current students and faculty
- Connect with other new students and their parents
- Discover support resources and services to help you succeed
- Get answers to your financial, academic and student life questions
- Take necessary placement tests and audition for music lessons
- Meet with your first-year advisor to figure out your course schedule
Have questions? Email us or call 800-252-6363.
Sibling Sneak Peek
On Friday from 9:45 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., siblings in 7th-12th grade are invited to get a fun, interactive look at BJU. Cost is $25 and includes a pizza lunch at The Den.