Summer Orientation introduces you and your parents to life at BJU and helps your transition into college life. If you are a new student or a transfer student, you should attend one of the two weekends.
- Engage with current students and faculty
- Connect with other new students and their parents
- Discover support resources and services to help you succeed
- Get answers to your financial, academic and student life questions
- Take necessary placement tests and audition for music lessons
- Meet with your first-year advisor to figure out your class schedule
Have questions? Email us or call 800-252-6363.