June 18–19 or 25–26
Summer Orientation will introduce you and your family to life at BJU and help your transition into college life. If you are a new student or a transfer student, you should attend one of the two Fridays.
- Engage with current students and faculty
- Connect with other new and current students
- Discover support resources and services to help you succeed
- Get answers to your financial, academic and student life questions
- Take necessary placement tests
- Meet with your first-year advisor to figure out your class schedule
Music Auditions for Lessons and Groups
If you would like to take music lessons for the first time at BJU or if you want to join a music group, you’ll need to audition before you can add them to your registration. Music groups are open to all students, regardless of what academic program you’re in. If you’re planned to join a music group, you’ll be able to block hours for it on your schedule when you register for classes. The Music department will be at Friday’s Information Fair to answer any questions about music lessons and groups.
Sibling Sneak Peek
On Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., siblings in 6th–12th grade are invited to get a fun, interactive look at BJU. Cost is $25 and includes a pizza lunch at The Den.