Registration for spring semester visits will be available the middle of January.
If you would like to schedule a personal visit before this time, please contact us by phone or email.
Get an individual visit tailored to your interests and learn how BJU can help you prepare for God’s plan for your life.
What you can do
- Take a student-led campus tour
- Get information geared toward your interests
- Experience a multimedia presentation introducing you to BJU
- Meet faculty in your area of study
- Meet with an admission counselor
When to visit
8 a.m., 12 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
11:30 a.m., 2 p.m.
Until the times are taken.
Overnight stays on campus are not currently available but may be available in the spring semester.
Find Greenville area hotels
- Guests are encouraged to follow their own personal preferences for masking.
- Complimentary masks are available at the Welcome Center.
- If you are sick or feel unwell, please reschedule your visit for another day.