Get a visit tailored to your interests. Whether you are here for just a day or plan to stay overnight, we’ll make sure that you learn how BJU can help you prepare for God’s plan for your life.
What you can do
- Get information geared toward your specific area of interest
- Watch a media presentation to introduce you to BJU
- Take a student-led campus tour
- Visit classes
- Meet faculty and students in your specific area of interest
- Eat in our dining common
- Meet one-on-one with faculty (available upon request)
- Gain valuable admission information
Want to stay overnight in the residence halls? You can! Stay two nights in one of our residence halls for free. (Residence halls stays aren’t available during the summer.)
Parents may stay overnight in CVA for half the regular price of the room on a first-come, first-serve basis.
What to Bring
You’ll want to make sure you have comfortable shoes for your campus tour. And if you’re staying overnight, bring bedding (twin bed), plus a towel and any toiletries you’ll want. While dressing casually is totally fine, you’ll see mostly business casual on campus during the day.