AACS National Competition
The AACS Competition Manual (2020 edition) will govern the 2023 competition.
- Only competitors who have won or placed in an AACS certified state or regional competition may participate.
- The school must register its entries. Individuals may not enter separately.
- Before beginning the process, gather all required documentation. See “School Forms & Registration” on the Competition tab of the AACS website for a complete list. Follow the naming format as required.
- The entire registration must be completed at one time.
- Documents cannot be added after the registration is completed.
- Competition fees for groups and individuals will be paid during the online school registration process. The competition fees are as follows:
- Individual Competition—$16 per contestant for each category entered.
- Group Competition—$16 per person in each group with a maximum of $160 per group category entered.
- Once registration is submitted, no substitutions will be allowed.
- Registration Deadline—March 27, 2023, 11:59 p.m. eastern.