Enrich your home education experience with Homeschool Connect at BJU! Throughout the school year, we’ll be hosting free monthly events for 7th–12th grade homeschool students.
Learn from qualified university faculty and staff members about a variety of topics, including special behind-the-scenes tours.
- Enjoy educational experiences that enhance your homeschooling.
- Experience a college campus environment up close.
- Connect with faculty and staff, and benefit from their expertise.
- Get to know other homeschooling families in the area.
- Get your precollege questions answered.
Great Expectations SMART Performance
Oct. 29 (8:30 a.m.)
This special preview performance includes a talk about Dickens and the literary background of the story from Dr. Karen Rowe of BJU’s English faculty. * Free ticket to each student who registers and attends 8:30 a.m. talk. Tickets are $8 for each family member by calling the Programs & Productions box office at (864) 770-1372.
ACT Prep and Web Development
Nov. 21 (9 a.m.–12 p.m.)
- Take an ACT practice test and grade it in class
- Learn test-taking tips
- Interactive math game workshop
- Learn an overview of web development processes and tools
- Watch a demonstration of using code to build a website
- Brainstorm your own website ideas
Contact us if you have any questions.
Homeschool Connect is here to assist you in your homeschool journey. Check out other resources for homeschool families.