Enrich your home education experience with Homeschool Connect at BJU! Throughout the school year, we’ll be hosting free monthly events for 7th–12th grade homeschool students.
Learn from qualified university faculty and staff members about a variety of topics, including special behind-the-scenes tours.
- Enjoy educational experiences that enhance your homeschooling.
- Experience a college campus environment up close.
- Connect with faculty and staff, and benefit from their expertise.
- Get to know other homeschooling families in the area.
- Get your precollege questions answered.
Spotlight on Exercise Science
Sept. 19 (9 a.m.–12 p.m.)
- Examine blood pressure responses to exercise and changes in body position
- Find out how to administer exercise tests.
- Learn the basic procedures for evaluating strength and endurance
- Assess body composition using various techniques.
Great Expectations SMART Performance
Oct. 29 (8:30 a.m.)
ACT Prep and Web Development
Nov. 21 (9 a.m.–12 p.m.)
- Take an ACT practice test and grade it in class
- Learn test-taking tips
- Interactive math game workshop
- Learn an overview of web development processes and tools
- Watch a demonstration of using code to build a website
- Brainstorm your own website ideas
Contact us if you have any questions.
Homeschool Connect is here to assist you in your homeschool journey. Check out other resources for homeschool families.