- MMus, Voice Performance, Bob Jones University
- BMus, Church Music - Piano, Bob Jones University
- Lyric Choir (Ens 102)
- Outreach Ensemble (Ens 134)
- Private Instruction for the Voice Major/Principal (Vo 491, Vo 492)
- Private Instruction for the Voice Minor (Vo 391)
- Private Voice Instruction for the Non-Major (Vo 291)
Laura Brundage is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Vocal Studies. She holds a Master of Music in Vocal performance and has since done further study through NYSTA, Northwestern University, and the CCM Institute at Shenandoah University. In addition to teaching, Brundage directs the BJU Lyric Choir and coaches teams of students that travel with the University President on the weekends.
Since 2019, Laura Brundage has served as Executive Director of the award-winning Rivertree Singers, a non-profit community choir that has been featured throughout the southeast including at The Piccolo Spoleto Festival in Charleston, SC and at the ACDA Southern Division Conference in Jacksonville, FL.
Brundage is also the Artistic Director of Greenville Youth Chorale, a premiere non-profit children's choir based in Greenville, SC that serves almost 100 singers each season. Greenville Youth Chorale has performed with the Greenville Symphony Orchestra and the International Ballet.
Laura is an active member of NATS and ACDA allowing her students and choirs the opportunity to perform and compete.