- MFA, Interior Architecture and Design, Academy of Art University
- BA, Interior Design, Bob Jones University
- Commercial Interior Design I (ID 320)
- Commercial Interior Design II (ID 330)
- Graphics for Interior Design I (ID 120)
- Graphics for Interior Design II (ID 240)
- Interior Design Professional Practice (ID 400)
- Interior Lighting for the Interior Designer (ID 410)
- Residential Interior Design (ID 210)
- Sustainable Design (ID 430)
Mrs. Hall joined the Art and Design faculty in 2010. A graduate of Bob Jones University, she completed her Bachelor of Arts in Interior Design in 2004. Following graduation, Mrs. Hall joined BJU’s Marketing Communications team and served as Photo Director, for six years. In 2014, she completed a Master of Fine Arts in Interior Architecture and Design from San Francisco’s Academy of Art University.
Since joining the Interior Design faculty, Mrs. Hall has re-engineered the the BFA program and broadened its emphasis from traditional interior design to an integrated study that combines key tennants of both architecture and interior design. The freshly branded Interior Architecture+Design BFA program balances the science of architecture with the art of design to meet a specific and highly-valued combination of skills for today's commercial and custom, residential building industries.
In addition to her academic responsibilities, Mrs. Hall is the owner and principal at Thrive Architectural Interiors LLC and designs for both residences and businesses in the Greenville area. Mrs. Hall is an Allied Educator Member with IIDA.