Get Your First On-Campus Class Free!
Work ahead on college credit, get a feel for a specific subject and experience college life for yourself—all at an unbeatable price.
If you’re a junior or senior in high school and have never taken a class on campus at BJU before, you can get your first class free. For any additional on-campus classes you take while still in high school, it’s only $100 per credit!
To qualify you must be a junior or senior in high school and have primarily A or B grades in your high school coursework. Credits are limited to a maximum of 9 per semester.
Available Free Classes
- The Making of the Modern World
- Elementary Spanish I & II
- Elementary French I & II
- Introduction to Business
- Introduction to Education
- Fundamentals of Speech
- Introduction to Ministry & Leadership
- Introduction to Music Literature
Find more classes. You’ll primarily want to choose 100-level courses. Private music lessons, 300/400-level courses and courses that require a prerequisite or acceptance into a specific program are not currently available for dual credit.
As an on-campus student you’ll …
- Connect with your professors in person
- Be a part of an exciting college atmosphere
- Enjoy free admission to our fine arts performances, games and much more
Want to take a class online?
- Get 50% off at only $225 per credit
- Enjoy top-notch college classes from the comfort of your own home—or a nearby coffee shop
- Connect with your faculty and classmates conveniently online
- Fit the course to your schedule
You may be able to earn dual credit when you take a class from BJU. Contact your school administrator or superintendent to see if you are eligible.