Skip to main content

Transcripts for Admission into Graduate School

Request your official transcripts from all colleges and other graduate work be sent to the Office of Admission:

International Students

Office of Admission
Bob Jones University
1700 Wade Hampton Blvd
Greenville, SC 29614

Learn about deficiencies

Learn about transferring credits