Undergraduate Admission Process
Step 1: Apply to BJU
If you’ve started your junior year of high school, you can start your application today. You should be able to complete it in less than an hour. But if you are interrupted for some reason, your application will save after each page is submitted, so it’s OK if you have to stop and come back.
Be prepared to include
- Your personal profession of faith.
- The names of 2 individuals and their contact info as your recommendations.
- $25 application fee.
Start Your ApplicationThere will be a late fee if you apply just before the semester starts.
Details: International Students | Transfer Students | Former Students
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
Once you have finished your application, your admission counselor will connect with you and direct you to your next steps. Those mainly involve submitting transcripts.
We will need
- Your transcripts
- That would be your high school transcript or GED or if you have any college transcripts.
- Any AP, CLEP or IB credits/scores
Taking the SAT, ACT or CLT is not required for admission. But having test scores may help you qualify for financial aid.
- SAT Code: 5065
- ACT Code: 3836
Step 3: Confirm Your Reservation
When your application and documentation have been received, they will be submitted to the Admission Committee for its decision. The decision in many cases takes just 1 week. You will be notified in writing of the Committee’s decision.
Once you are admitted
- Submit your $250 deposit.
- This is nonrefundable, but when you enroll, it will be applied to your semester’s tuition and fees.
- Submit the immunization form.
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- Check out our info for Admitted Students.
- Prepare to attend Summer Orientation.