Step 1: Apply to BJU
If you’ve finished your junior year of high school, you can start your application today. You should be able to complete it in less than an hour. But if you are interrupted for some reason, your application will save after each page is submitted, so it’s OK if you have to stop and come back.
Be prepared to include
- Your personal profession of faith.
- The names of 2 individuals and their contact info as your recommendations.
Start Your Free ApplicationThere will be a late fee if you apply just before the semester starts.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
Once you have finished your application, your admission counselor will connect with you and direct you to your next steps. Those mainly involve submitting transcripts and test scores.
We will need
- Your transcripts.
- That would be your high school transcript or GED or if you have any college transcripts.
- Your ACT scores.
- We don’t have a minimum required ACT score, but with a high ACT score you may qualify for an academic scholarship.
- Any AP, CLEP or IB credits/scores.
Step 3: Confirm Your Reservation
When your application and documentation have been received, they will be submitted to the Admission Committee for its decision. The decision in many cases takes just 1 week. You will be notified in writing of the Committee’s decision.